Pages

Monday, August 17, 2009

Checks - June 22

Yay! things are coming off of my list of things to do! Anyway so we tried the White Wines on Saturday night and we had Anjou (Remy Pannier) which is a French wine he had that one labeled as #1... um our #2! and then we also tried Moscato (LillyPilly) which was labeled as his #2 and is our #1, it is from Australia... that is absolutely the best wine I have ever tasted!!! So that is what the White wine will be... then we still have to try the Reds so I will let you know what the results are for those. Btw I'm having another tiny bit of it right now... I know it is a Monday and I just got home from work but otherwise it will go bad so I might as well have some more before it does!

Then today after work Mom met me at The Gold Leaf, which is our store for party rentals here in Lethbridge.. anyway so we had to order table linens, and stuff for the backdrop at the reception... so that means a few more checks off of my list of things to do.. Now off I go to try and get some more things done! I don't know if I will suceed but I'm going to try! Namely my Guestbook stuff since I know what I want and I'm not buying one... Off I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your thoughts and ideas for me and others. There is always things we can learn from each other. I ask that you be considerate of others when commenting. Unkind remarks are subject to be removed at my discretion.