Pages

Monday, August 17, 2009

Yay! I'm done doing the biggest part - JUn 13

.. of wedding favours, now just the last little bit and I will be all set! I went to my Upline's yesterday evening and had her help me (as well as another lady who was there) finish them so we finished 177 last night.. crazy I know but that is the way it goes after all. I already had a bunch at home that were done so now I need to do the count on those and see where I'm at but I'm thinking I should have enough.... So now just punching out the little Thank-you tag for on the front and I'm so done.... All I can say is I'm so glad, but unfortunately that is not all I have to do so I guess I better get going so I can finish the other cards....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your thoughts and ideas for me and others. There is always things we can learn from each other. I ask that you be considerate of others when commenting. Unkind remarks are subject to be removed at my discretion.