Pages

Monday, August 17, 2009

I'm freaking out - april 20

Not that, that is anything new at all.. trust me I do that to myself all the time.. I ran out of Sticky Strip for my invitations though and I need to finish my cards.. grrr.. then I go to Micheals and buy some which should be enough to get the ones that have to go to Holland out.. paying $5 for some stupid little amount. Come home and all of the sudden.. duh!!!! Tanya is standing there.. and then I ask her hey you wouldn't happen to have some that you can spare till I get my order.. and yup what did you expect... Can you tell my brain isn't functioning the way it should be... Today is one of those days that I was done all the planning stuff and didn't have to deal with it anymore.. trust me I won't regret it... just sick of trying to get things done on time and fitting them into my insane schedule.. (trust me my own fault that my schedule is that way!) One way or another I will get through it.. sooner or later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your thoughts and ideas for me and others. There is always things we can learn from each other. I ask that you be considerate of others when commenting. Unkind remarks are subject to be removed at my discretion.