Pages

Monday, August 17, 2009

Hair Trial - May 12

Yay, I got my hair trial done today.. the reason in it self is a whole story on its own.. Anyway I really like it so that is done.. one more thing checked off of the list of things to do! Then I went to Moores and got the ties ordered in so another check off of the list of things to do! YAY It must be the week to get things done.. at least it really seems to be working that way which is awesome! Now off to find some other things as well... Like decorations for the reception/vehicle etc. If you are lucky I may post a picture of the hair trial...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your thoughts and ideas for me and others. There is always things we can learn from each other. I ask that you be considerate of others when commenting. Unkind remarks are subject to be removed at my discretion.