Pages

Monday, April 23, 2012

Welcome our little girl

We welcomed a new little addition to our family Sunday morning. Birth didn't go the way we hoped that it would, since we ended up with a emergency c-section due to her having turned breech in the last few days before delivery. Definitely disappointing to have to deal with but we are so thankfully that she is healthy! 

Here is a picture of our beautiful little daughter, Taylina. She weighed 8lbs 8oz, and was 20.5" long. Definitely a good sized baby and I got a lot of comments from people saying "where did you hide that baby" or "you carried that very well". 




4 comments:

  1. Congrats!!!!! She is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is precious! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think she looks like John. At least in the last pic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alise I just want to say that your daughter is beautiful! Congratulations, and I love the new header picture! =)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave your thoughts and ideas for me and others. There is always things we can learn from each other. I ask that you be considerate of others when commenting. Unkind remarks are subject to be removed at my discretion.