Pages

Monday, August 17, 2009

Flowers - May 11

Yay so I have finally finialized my flowers which was about time! not like it was the hugest deal just a relief cause it is one less thing that I have to do... Now I just have to remember to bring her a picture of what I wanted for my bouquet.. in the end we might be changing it slightly cause she had a cool idea.. very European.. but she needed to try it first to see how that would work out. I'm all about having something hip and different so it could be interesting.. we have come up with some funky ideas for the rest of the corsages and bout's. Mom was already freaking at me when I told her we were going to be doing green mums for some of the stuff... ha ha I really didn't want carnations.. just cause they are kinda blah... at least to me they are for this.

Centre pieces... well Pink Gerbs and Green Spider Mums.. for the rest well you will just have to wait and see what I come up with.. Having done this now I'm wracking my brains for what I should do for decorations for the reception... I have some ideas I will just have to see how that works out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your thoughts and ideas for me and others. There is always things we can learn from each other. I ask that you be considerate of others when commenting. Unkind remarks are subject to be removed at my discretion.