Pages

Monday, August 17, 2009

Checklist.. is so.. small now! - July 15

- Set up reception location

- Finish favours

- Pack for the Honeymoon

- Create locations list for family

I picked up the keyboard today that we are using.. and a few other small things! For the rest I'm pretty relaxed! The plan is to finish favours tonight.. and then tomorrow will be super busy with setting up and all the final things! Anyway right now I should go pack the last of my stuff and my suitcase... cause I still totally need to finish that one! It is called I went shopping for an hour or so this aft... so ya that took some time.. but it was relaxing and fun.. considering that I ran around the mall like mad to get everything LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your thoughts and ideas for me and others. There is always things we can learn from each other. I ask that you be considerate of others when commenting. Unkind remarks are subject to be removed at my discretion.