Pages

Monday, August 17, 2009

yay! Invitations are practically done! - April 25

I spent most of the afternoon working on invitations with Alanna, Brit and Yvonne. Alanna was here at 1 and then we spend about 2 hours and had the invitations done. Then when Yvonne got here at about 3:30 we addressed the envelopes and then Brit stuffed them into the envelopes! So ya I'm so glad.. now just waiting to send them out and then getting rid of them which is much more do-able then making them all... LOL All I can say is that it is one mega pile of cards... and that is only half of them because the other half is in the states already.. waiting to be sent out as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your thoughts and ideas for me and others. There is always things we can learn from each other. I ask that you be considerate of others when commenting. Unkind remarks are subject to be removed at my discretion.