Pages

Monday, August 17, 2009

Yay! Three months to go - april 17

Well we only have three more months to go till the big day! I'm getting excited but I still have so much to do... Oh I'm sure I will get it all done but that means some time needs to be spent doing wedding stuff more so that all the rest of my social life outside of work etc. Which does suck but I will do what I gotta because I want to be done ahead of time so that unlike the ones that I took down to the US I won't be freaking about the dead line for the ones that need to be mailed here... Then after that I have favours to make and then Napkins to stamp... hmm what else well there is other things but we won't go there yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your thoughts and ideas for me and others. There is always things we can learn from each other. I ask that you be considerate of others when commenting. Unkind remarks are subject to be removed at my discretion.