Pages

Monday, August 17, 2009

Engagement pictures - Sep8

Engagement pics 020OK, so I finally got it to work..... Here is just two different pictures that Treena took for us! After walking around and getting lots of pictures taken we were ready to be done with it! In the end looking through the pictures we have lots of fun casual shots, which I like as well but for cards that makes things a little tough... in the end we finally decided on one... and now the card making begins! I had to order a whole bunch of stuff to do it but I got started with what I have so that just means that I need to wait a little bit to finish them all the way! The good thing about doing it this way is that once I get the last bunch of paper I can just put them together and be done with them


Engagement pics 125Right now I am sitting here looking at the pile of paper that I have cut and the pile of ribbon etc. etc. Looks kinda neat but I think in the end it will be a huge pile of cards that I need to send away... I'm not complaining though, I actually love this, it gives me something to do, I know for those of you who really know me you will be, totally like whatever, Alise... since I always have something to do no matter what, between everything that I do that is no surprise. Anyway have a gooder

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your thoughts and ideas for me and others. There is always things we can learn from each other. I ask that you be considerate of others when commenting. Unkind remarks are subject to be removed at my discretion.