Pages

Monday, August 17, 2009

So I just had to try - Jun 2

Well since I got my veil I have been itching to put on my dress and the rest once again just to see.. ha like I haven't put it one enough times already. Dad keeps bugging me that the dress is going to be worn out by the time I actually have to wear it for my wedding. (I don't think so...)

What happened was Alanna was here to work on favours so I showed her (yes special priviledges of the bridal party) the veil and so then I figured I had an excuse to put on the dress etc and show her everything all together. So that was that, and it will be one of the last times I put it on before the wedding. Mom has to do a few small things on my dress yet and so that will need another fitting..ha ha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your thoughts and ideas for me and others. There is always things we can learn from each other. I ask that you be considerate of others when commenting. Unkind remarks are subject to be removed at my discretion.