Pages

Monday, August 17, 2009

Invitations... april 6

are a lot of work... more than I figured they would be.. and they are taking more supplies than I counted on.. or maybe that is my own fault cause I didn't really figure it out either.. LOL.. anyway I will get them done one way or another.. I figure I may need to order some more stuff but I'm starting to keep track of how much I get out of certain things.. like ribbon.. on a spool I have enough for about 24-25 cards... I guess paper is pretty easy now I just need to do a final count and then take it from there.. Could be interesting..

I will post some pictures of us hard at it sometime in the next week..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your thoughts and ideas for me and others. There is always things we can learn from each other. I ask that you be considerate of others when commenting. Unkind remarks are subject to be removed at my discretion.