Pages

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Finally a desk!!

Well that in itself should tell you that I have a desk! :) LOL :) But a whole story goes with that as well!

Yesterday morning I woke up feeling really crappy... OH NO!! I had the flu bug that Nathan had this past weekend when the family was here :( So I decided that it was the day to stay in bed! Anyway needless to say Mom called me at 8:30 so I jumped out of bed(mistake #1) and not even 15 minutes later.. yup puking... :( anyway than about 3/4 hour later the phone goes again... grrr.. run and answer it again.. it was someone else.. anyway I had a splitting headache to boot and John's mom was going to come pick me up around 10 or so.. so I figured I had better get dressed before she showed up and here would be me laying in bed with practically nothing on... :( LOL :) anyway so got dress did my hair and back to bed I went for a snooze!

At 10 she shows up and yup lo and behold I jumped out of bed for the 3rd time that morning! anyway... I went with her because I had an appointment with the doctor for the Medical Exam.. for Immigration stuff.. I so didn't feel like going and if it had been a regular doc appoint there is no way I would of gone but oh well for this I kinda had to! So I get to their house and seriously sat curled up in a chair the whole time till we left at 12:30.. then I took a quilt along for in the vehicle and slept practically the whole ride there which was about 50 minutes or so... I was so tired.. and I had taken a tylenol before we left for the headache.. which definitely helped!

Get to the doctor.. quick and easy.... then I was feeling quite a bit better so I said to Mom well you and Cynthia might as well go do what you need to do and I will just kinda go along... so we did some shopping. Then we had to head over to the doctors office where John had an appointment and from that appointment to Costco for the desk!

When we got home I seriously was in need of some sleep! I had slept almost the whole way home again.. anyway so off to bed I went.. I had a nice massage which helped for the stiff muscles and this morning I finally got up out of bed at 9:30 feeling quite a bit better! I still don't have a ton of energy but hey give that some time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your thoughts and ideas for me and others. There is always things we can learn from each other. I ask that you be considerate of others when commenting. Unkind remarks are subject to be removed at my discretion.