Pages

Monday, August 17, 2009

Scratch the Limo.. IN with the SUV - April 1

.. well after much contemplation.. and some discussion with John we decided to scrap the Limo and just go with an SUV... I phone Henk Arnoldussen at Scougalls and we can use the vehicle for... well nothing.. the driver may not drink etc.. well I guess that is the GM prob.. not that we are planning to go all out anyway so hey it shouldn't be an issue anyway... He just said to come in a week before the wedding and see what they had and then we could choose from that.. so that sounded like a really sweet deal.. can't really turn that down.. but that would be Henk for you..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your thoughts and ideas for me and others. There is always things we can learn from each other. I ask that you be considerate of others when commenting. Unkind remarks are subject to be removed at my discretion.