Pages

Monday, August 17, 2009

Wow! I was just looking at my list - Jun 22

Ya after I type out another whole thing... Anyway time to make a new one with more things that I'm going to have to do!

- Table Cloths for the Reception DONE - Reception Décor DONE

- Favours - finish FINISH A WEEK OR TWO BEFORE THE WEDDING.

- Make programs

- Get Guestbook finalized.. I know what I want just requires some work on my part.

- Finalize Rehearsal DONE - Choose music SCHEDULED FOR NEXT MONDAY!

- Purchase items for personal emergency kit(s)

- Get mom to order Wine PARTIALLY DONE, IN THE TRYING STAGE NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your thoughts and ideas for me and others. There is always things we can learn from each other. I ask that you be considerate of others when commenting. Unkind remarks are subject to be removed at my discretion.