Pages

Monday, August 17, 2009

I'm going to start freaking out soon I think ... - JUn 9

... soon I think, I'm pretty organized as far as things go but there is just the thought in my head that I will accidentally forget/miss something so that has me kinda wondering what I am forgetting... To do list here I come! It is a good thing that I have a checklist on The Knot because without that I don't know what I would do! Yes, I'm not organized on my own, I do have a crutch for that, and an awesome one at that... so for anyone who is planning their own wedding or knows someone who is make sure you go and check it out! Definitely a life-saver for me! Anyway I'm hopeing to get a few more things finished this week... so that means some hard core work after my real job...

One thing I do want to say is right now the countdown ticker is freaking me out the most... aaaahhhh just go away, I know it is coming and don't want the constant reminder that I'm running out of time to do things. That being said I have been kinda ignoring it for the most part till people start asking me and then all of the sudden... I'm like uuummm I don't know how many days, let me check. Then they all start asking if I'm excited or not... my generic answer, sorta but I have to much stuff to do to start thinking about that yet... Even my mom thinks I'm kinda crazy that way... oh well don't get me wrong I am excited just consider it contained excitement or something.. ha ha

Another thing... well this seems kinda crazy and at the same time it makes things seem a little more real as well. Simply because it makes me realize that we are getting really close.... John plans to move into (our new home...) the duplex on Saturday. When I asked him how he felt about that he said that "he had mixed feelings about that one"... ha ha, I told him that hey if he missed his family to just head on over there for some entertainment. LOL I did have to ask him as well what I was going to do when I got there, cause I won't have my friends to entertain me or my bro's and sis'... his answer was well you will have me... LOL That works Hon! All I will say is that it will be really really really really weird having no one else around.. it also means that when I'm at home and it is too quiet on goes the CD's because I can't stand total silence all the time(maybe I can't quite say that but almost).

Anyway enough is enough, otherwise I won't have anything to tell the rest of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your thoughts and ideas for me and others. There is always things we can learn from each other. I ask that you be considerate of others when commenting. Unkind remarks are subject to be removed at my discretion.