Pages

Monday, August 17, 2009

Oh the relief - April 7

I'm feeling slightly relieved now that I have about half of the invitations done.. still have way to many to go but I don't have to have those done for another while since they don't need to be mailed out for a bit yet... I know now you are wondering what the rush is.. but I have to get the ones that need to be mailed in the states done before this weekend because I have to give them to John so he can deal with them from there since with the knot on the card it makes it thicker than Canada Post likes so I pay way to much postage on all the cards then.. just easier and cheaper this way.. yup that is the dutch in me.. LOL! as a matter a fact I'm proud of it too... Anyway I will try post pictures sometime like I said..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your thoughts and ideas for me and others. There is always things we can learn from each other. I ask that you be considerate of others when commenting. Unkind remarks are subject to be removed at my discretion.