Pages

Monday, August 17, 2009

jumbo post

September 18, 2008


THU
18
SEP
2008

Grrr... I should learn not to expect things...

By Alise Van de Bruinhorst

especially when it comes to shipments of my Stampin' Up! stuff... I was so hopeing that the shipment that was in would be my stuff for my cards... but it turns out it is just an envelope of stuff... Sob, sob Oh well I guess I will have to try be patient and it should be here early next week then... Why does waiting take so long?




THU
18
SEP
2008

YAY!

By Alise Van de Bruinhorst
I am so happy! The order did come in today after all.. so that only means more work for me, but I just want to get that all over and done with! Off to go cut some more paper!

September 19, 2008


FRI
19
SEP
2008

Someone is way to excited now!!!

By Alise Van de Bruinhorst
Mom & Dad went shopping for dresses with me last night, and talk about having fun I woke up way to many times last night thinking about dresses etc. etc... and now I am still way to excited! We had tons of fun... even dad said that he might go along when we go looking at another bridal shop next week Saturday! :) It is kinda cool since they are paying for the dress that he gets to see it, and at least Mom has someone to keep her company while they wait for me to come back out with another dress on! I can't wait... but the hard part is not telling my sisters what I tried on, and the camera is so off limits for everyone at my house! I totally had mom take pictures for me so that later I can scrapbook everything in a memory album! Anyway that is about all for now!

September 23, 2008


TUE
23
SEP
2008

Only 10 more days!

By Alise Van de Bruinhorst

I so can't wait until next week! I am planning to go down and see John then, and hopefully get some of the immigration stuff figured out! But I should stop thinking about this because I am way to distracted most of the time! Like in the morning first thing when I have to answer the phone at work... and saying Good Afternoon already??? as well as tons of other dumb things... some days I really think I am loosing it!

Anyway at least my engagement cards are almost done, so that means one more thing off of my mind! (I know it is only going to become more stuff but hey that just happens!)



September 25, 2008


THU
25
SEP
2008

Immigration...???

By Alise Van de Bruinhorst

Why can't they just post info on the web in everyday lingo?? Talk about all this legal gibberish! Right now it is sorta frusturating... I think for both of us but in the end I just think hiring a lawyer to do all the work sounds just great right now! Having worked for a laywer I know how much time can go into some of these sorta things... and if we need to do that ourselves... hmmm that could be hours and hours of not working, but dealing with that! Kinda sucks right now!

Anyway just had to vent... and my blog works for that

BTW I think I need to get a new perspective... but having a bad day right now... so the idea that it is so hard to get across etc. is just annoying!



September 30, 2008


TUE
30
SEP
2008

Only a few more days...

By Alise Van de Bruinhorst
Yay! Only a day and a half more of work and then a break... it is a much needed break right now but I'm not sure how much help it will be but you never know! Anyway I should get back to work here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your thoughts and ideas for me and others. There is always things we can learn from each other. I ask that you be considerate of others when commenting. Unkind remarks are subject to be removed at my discretion.