Pages

Monday, August 17, 2009

Another check - jun 29

Well tonight I got the ceremony music all figured out.. Went to Gerard's house and had him play a few pieces.. to get an idea. then to the church so I could hear it on the church organ.

The list is as follows..

Before service:

He will probably just play a variety but this is what we kinda said...

something with a variation on:

- Psalter 255 - probably for when John brings in Oma's and Mom's etc.

- Psalter 56

- Psalter 261

Then for the Bridesmaids as they walk in:

- Psalter 315

Processional

- Psalter 409

Signing of the Marriage Documents in Church:

- Psalter 449 - actually a dutch psalm piece which I really like

Recessional

- Psalter 404 - with the chimes

So that is about the list.. for some reason I feel like I missed something but oh well no the hugest deal anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your thoughts and ideas for me and others. There is always things we can learn from each other. I ask that you be considerate of others when commenting. Unkind remarks are subject to be removed at my discretion.