Pages

Monday, August 17, 2009

Bridesmaid dresses are done - July 11

They are super nice in the end.. which they better be since part of it was my idea.. LOL Anyway so the girls are so excited and totally love their dresses and the color of them.. which looks awesome on both! So now the countdown is seriously on.. I so want to put mine on now.. haha Anyway, now I'm packing stuff for the reception site all into boxes so that it is good to go on Thursday.. and working on finishing some other minor things.. I'm still super relaxed though!

This morning I went and talked with the M.C. and got that all figured out so that is another check off of my list.. makes me feel even better about everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your thoughts and ideas for me and others. There is always things we can learn from each other. I ask that you be considerate of others when commenting. Unkind remarks are subject to be removed at my discretion.