Pages

Monday, August 24, 2009

I have to dust again...

what else is new.. I wish I had known that before we went furniture shopping.. cause if I had I would never have gotten dark furniture for our bedroom etc. Oh well I will just have to live with it now.. I guess it does give me something to do twice a week!

Also gotta re-organize the spare room/office so that Leanna has somewhere to stay.. I have boxes lined up along the wall.. so they aren't piled up anymore.. and who knows once that is done time to start working on Thank-you cards :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your thoughts and ideas for me and others. There is always things we can learn from each other. I ask that you be considerate of others when commenting. Unkind remarks are subject to be removed at my discretion.