Pages

Monday, August 17, 2009

Phew.. the pressure is off - April 24

.. the relief is tremendous!!!! haa haa It is sorta true though.. anyway so I got the cards off to Holland today, so they were the ones that I was feeling stressed about.. now I'm planning to finish the rest tomorrow, and then I have to address the envelopes and they will be set for when they need to be mailed out in a week or two...

Once I get that done I still have my work cut out for me so don't start cheering yet!! I am planning to do my own stamped napkins and then I have to do the favours as well.. so yup that is still a few things... and I'm sure there is more but my brain isn't working today so don't ask..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your thoughts and ideas for me and others. There is always things we can learn from each other. I ask that you be considerate of others when commenting. Unkind remarks are subject to be removed at my discretion.