Pages

Monday, August 17, 2009

I think I hate my shoes - July 9

So in the case that I do.. which I know I do.. I think I'm going to try sell them on E-bay or something but that means I need to go look for something else.. cause I'm a week out from the wedding so that is a problem.. LOL I like them but I just don't like how they fit.. which has been my problem for a while.. I just figured I should get over it but the more I think about it the more I want to see if I can find something else... so I might just do that this afternoon...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your thoughts and ideas for me and others. There is always things we can learn from each other. I ask that you be considerate of others when commenting. Unkind remarks are subject to be removed at my discretion.