Pages

Monday, August 17, 2009

To do list - getting there - June 13

- Table Cloths for the Reception (need to order - get final table # count)

- Reception Décor (know what I want just need to finalize it)

- Favours - finish (almost done)

- Make programs

- Get Guestbook finalized.. I know what I want just requires some work on my part.

- Finalize Rehearsal

- Choose music (ceremony and reception)

- Purchase items for personal emergency kit(s)

- Get mom to order Wine

So that is about the extent of the list for now... as it gets closer I will be having more things to add.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your thoughts and ideas for me and others. There is always things we can learn from each other. I ask that you be considerate of others when commenting. Unkind remarks are subject to be removed at my discretion.