Pages

Monday, August 17, 2009

October Post

October 7, 2008


TUE
7
OCT
2008

Phew I'm home and back at work again!

By Alise Van de Bruinhorst

Yay after spending way to many hours driving it feels good to be able to sit and stand up when every I want to at work! Even then I can't be back at work for a full day and I have already taken off some time again! :) Anyway even though I spent a lot of time in the car to get there and then some when I was there it was all worth it and I had a great time with John! I also went dress shopping while I was there and think I may have got that figured out... so now we just need to get the immigration end of the deal figured out so that we can get an approximate date (or exact which would be even better!)

Oh and I should say this, since I am smart enough to forget things at home! :) I ended up with a new pair of shoes as well as some other things! ;) Yay for the shoes not so much for some of the other stuff but hey I guess that is what I get for remembering when I am only 1/2 hr. from home and I leave later than I plan to so that means no going back!



October 8, 2008


WED
8
OCT
2008

I'm SOOOO Tired!

By Alise Van de Bruinhorst
Hmm after having to go back an hour in time again is really making my life brutal right now! Last night wasn't as bad as Monday since I didn't get to sleep till after 12:30 but even then 11 is pushing it when I am tired but can't get to sleep and have to go to work the next day! I can't complain to much about last night though because that is partly my own fault! LOL Hopefully tonight I can get some sleep and get over being tired and otherwise it will just be that way for the rest of the week! I can't believe that it is Wednesday today already though! Having a day off is making for a nice short week which is great!

October 13, 2008


MON
13
OCT
2008

Time to work on my quilt..

By Alise Van de Bruinhorst
that is if we are going to have a quilt for our bed once we get a date set and stuff... I have had the stuff for a while but during the summer it never seems to happen since there is always 500 other things going on that are more important than that! Anyway Hope everyone here in Canada has a wonderful thanksgiving day... And off I go to get some cutting done on my quilt!

October 15, 2008


WED
15
OCT
2008

hmm...

By Alise Van de Bruinhorst
I have been working on gift registries and let me tell you that is interesting... especially because you are trying to figure out what you need for you house when you have no idea what you are going to end up having... Oh well I guess we keep plugging away at it and eventually we get it all figured out!

October 17, 2008


FRI
17
OCT
2008

so having one of those days!

By Alise Van de Bruinhorst

I really feel like I don't have a life right now! It seems like I have been running from one thing to the next all week and not getting the stuff that I want to get done accomplished! Tuesday I had an appointment after work and then choir at night, then on Wednesday and eyedoctor appointment and then came home for about an hour turned around and left for and hour again, came home spent an hour on the phone.... Thursday, well same thing had another appointment.... yada yada... Anyway so from one thing to the next. Tonight I'm not evening going home from work... just heading out to Edmonton right away, so that will make things a little crazier.. at least we will get there at a decent time though so I won't complain!

I am going to a Stampin' Up! Regional Seminar with my upline and will be following them up so that means I get to leave work early today! YAY... anyway I will update everyone on that later..

Now on the glasses thing.. I love Lenscrafters for this because I have 30 days to find a pair that I really like.. and I'm kinda leaning to going back and getting a different pair... I like these ones but am just not quite sure if I really want to be stuck with them for a few years.. that is because they are mauve.. so that means if they don't match I will be wearing my old ones.. which I will be for when I play sports anyway since balls always seem to hit them and why would I ruin my new ones when the old ones can get it all since they have had it many a time already! Anyway I will probably just get another neutral colored pair even though I would love to have a funky pair!



October 20, 2008


MON
20
OCT
2008

Regional Update..

By Alise Van de Bruinhorst
Check what used to be my Convention part and now has become my Stampin' Up! info page for a full detailed story... LOL

October 22, 2008


WED
22
OCT
2008

Update...

By Alise Van de Bruinhorst
Hmm... so after going through all the effort of setting up a registry at Linens 'N Things they are closing.. so that means I can go and find somewhere else... I will have to decided yet but I have a feeling it will be some craziness, since I am taking most things off of my other one and moving them.... Anyway I should get back to work now!

October 26, 2008


SUN
26
OCT
2008

Stampin' Geeks... ??

By Alise Van de Bruinhorst

Stampin' Up! People?? :)


Ok so before anyone starts asking who in the world are these people.. let me just give you a quick run down. To the left is Lisa Althouse, she is my Upline (I am signed up under her), in the middle is Shelli Gardner, she is the CEO of Stampin' Up! and I had the opportunity to meet her at Regional's in Edmonton a few weeks ago.. and then of course me which needs no explanation... LOL..



October 29, 2008


WED
29
OCT
2008

Can't wait for this week to be over

By Alise Van de Bruinhorst
Well I have to agree with one of my friends, and their theory that life only gets more insane as time goes on! It seems like I have something going on all the time lately and no time to sit and relax... Even now I'm having trouble remembering what I did on Monday night.. and that is not even two days ago yet! Last night was choir but that is my regular Tuesday night thing so I don't complain about that, especially because we only have 2 more practices and then the recording left! Tonight I am having a Watkin's/Stampin' UP! Open House with Jorina... so we will see how that goes, but that isn't all that goes on before tonight so I will be running around like crazy! First of all when I get off of work today at 2 I am going to the mall to switch my glasses and then I get to go to the doctor From there we need to run and get something else for tonight and then home, eat supper turn around get everything in my car and leave. In the end this is just a little to crazy but that is just the way things seem to go.. Then on Friday night I have something else.. and Saturday..... Well that is supposed to be the day to work on my quilt but this week Mom is probably going with me to Calgary to go dress shopping... So that is pretty much my week.. but as always things change daily!

October 30, 2008


THU
30
OCT
2008

I'm so tired!

By Alise Van de Bruinhorst

I just wish this week of being at work was over... I'm so tired and have a headache today.. and to top all of that off I really don't feel like doing anything or being here! I only get grumpier thinking about everything that still needs to get done this week so it really isn't helping me... I just want to spend a few hours sleeping right now and get over this annoying headache and it would all be fine again... Probably wishful thinking but at least it would be better!

The only thing that makes me happy this week is that I got a different pair of glasses and love them.. much more than the others.. at least I don't have to get used to these ones... hmm and the similarities.. not that they are the same because by no stretch of the imagination could they be called the same but there are things that I go hey that looks the same.. but they are still a different shape, and color etc.... more fun, at least if that is possible!




THU
30
OCT
2008

Hee hee

By Alise Van de Bruinhorst
Just went and read Wednesday's post and oops.. I'm losing it... same sorta title?? or what..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your thoughts and ideas for me and others. There is always things we can learn from each other. I ask that you be considerate of others when commenting. Unkind remarks are subject to be removed at my discretion.