Pages

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Surprise!!!

Well this weekend I had a nice little surprise from Tanya & Evert! They had gone to a youth conference in Michigan or something and were doing a road trip.. apparently they had planned all along to come through Yellowstone on the way back and then head in to Sunnyside.

So Friday night I'm sitting on the couch all relax half asleep.. when my doorbell goes.. I kinda though to myself.. who in the world is knocking on my door at 9:30 at night.. figured maybe it would be Jeff or something. Anyway so when I opened the door they were hiding around the corner so I looked out and didn't see it right away then I looked to the side an saw Tanya! My first comment "SICK"! I was happy to see them but wow was I ever surprised! The kids were pretty amazed that it had gotten pulled off because with my surprise shower I figured it out before.. :) Oh well....

This weekend was a busy one.. I put Evert to work (sorta) by having him help hang up pictures and moving furniture around.. yup we rearranged pretty well everything in my house! So I will have to post pictures so that you can see what it looks like.. That also means I have to find John's pictures so I can post before and after pictures so that you can see what difference it makes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your thoughts and ideas for me and others. There is always things we can learn from each other. I ask that you be considerate of others when commenting. Unkind remarks are subject to be removed at my discretion.