Pages

Monday, August 17, 2009

Napkins - May 6

Yay! So I decided that because John was busy tonight I could work on the napkins for the reception.. yup I'm stampin them myself.. so they will totally match everything.. oh ya that is me.. matchy matchy.. ha ha Anyway so I will post a picture of them in the main section of my blog since that is the only place pictures post... In the end we finished most of them tonight.. totally unlike making invitations! They are quick to do! As for the invitations... well they are out for the most part.. just the last few that I need to deliver... so I'm getting there.. trust me when that is all done the relief will be awesome! Then on to the next thing that I need to get done!

- Table Cloths for the Reception

- Finalizing Flowers

- Reception Decor

- Centre Pieces for the Reception, I may need to try find vases for this first before I can come up with any final ideas...

- Favours

- Pick up my veil(May long weekend/Monday since I'm not working that day!)

- Hair trial

- Make programs

- Order Wine(for toasts)

- Get Guestbook finalized.. I know what I want just requires some work on my part.

- Marriage License(Kinda important don'tcha think)

- figure out if John's ring will fit (he hasn't seen it so I'm going to borrow a ring sizer thingy from someone I know the weekend he is here to make sure we have the right size... if not some minor adjustments.. )

so that is my list for the most part... we will see how much I get done.. for the most part I'm pretty relaxed now and most of the stuff doesn't sound to bad... ha yup I dare you to check up on me and see how things are going cause believe it or not I will procastinate!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your thoughts and ideas for me and others. There is always things we can learn from each other. I ask that you be considerate of others when commenting. Unkind remarks are subject to be removed at my discretion.