Pages

Saturday, January 07, 2012

Paying it Forward

I came across this fun challenge online and thought it would be fun to post on my blog. The first 5 people to comment to this post can expect to get a fun gift this year! 

Pay it forward 2012. I promise to make something handmade for the first 5 people who comment. They SHOULD in turn post this to their blog (if you have one) and make something for the first five who comment on their post on their blog. 

 *The rules are it must be handmade by you, and they must receive it before 2012 ends. It can be something as simple as making a friend a cup of coffee. Ready.......Go!


Note: if you don't have a blog you are still free to pay, just remember that even if it doesn't get posted anywhere it would still be a nice gesture to give something to 5 different people you care about. 

4 comments:

  1. Wow sounds like a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun idea. Have a blast creating fun things, or cups of coffee, whatever you might have in mind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this Alise! I'm going to do it too =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous idea. I will definitely be doing this

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave your thoughts and ideas for me and others. There is always things we can learn from each other. I ask that you be considerate of others when commenting. Unkind remarks are subject to be removed at my discretion.