Pages

Friday, October 29, 2010

Inspiration

Well, I've been getting emails that give me inspiration for cards. Usually I just look at them and leave them in a folder in my email, but since todays was super easy I figured I could quickly stamp sometime before leaving home this morning. So here is the inspiration:
 
and then obviously the card that I made:
So I followed the out-lay, kinda, sorta LOL :) Then after I had made this one layer card I though hmm what if I wanted to jazz it up a bit more, so.... of course I have to make another card or two to see what I could all do with the simple card to make it more fun/advanced!

1 comment:

  1. Very nice one layer card. I am always looking for a nice way to showcase stamp/ink only, and this is definitely going in the "keep" folder. I cannot wait to see the other versions you come up with.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave your thoughts and ideas for me and others. There is always things we can learn from each other. I ask that you be considerate of others when commenting. Unkind remarks are subject to be removed at my discretion.