Pages

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Workshop #2 booked

Wow! I know I can do this.. let's get the show on the road, the more workshops that I book the happier and more confident I become! Now I just need to get some booked for the middle of November... if this keeps up I think John is hardly going to feel like he is seeing me at home anymore LOL :) Good times, I'm so happy though..

Now the part that I'm not so sure of being able to get.. but I figure I can.. getting several recruits! Seriously there should be no reason not to get any. I'm really starting to wish that there was some small craft events that I could go to with my products and get some classes started as well. Although for now workshops are easier because that means that I don't need to worry about where everyone is going to sit in my little house! Anyway time will tell and we will cross that bridge when we get there! In the mean time.. keeping my fingers crossed that I get a few more booked!

1 comment:

Feel free to leave your thoughts and ideas for me and others. There is always things we can learn from each other. I ask that you be considerate of others when commenting. Unkind remarks are subject to be removed at my discretion.