Pages

Monday, October 18, 2010

Workshop Booked

Well, I'm super excited! I have my first workshop booked for her in the U.S. for November 5th... eeek! I'm so excited. I'm hoping that I can get another one booked this afternoon, and I know I should have another one for later on in November as well! This is definitely making me super excited! Now I need to start creating!

I'm thinking that I need to get something made in MDS and get it printed though so that everyone can see what the end result looks like as well... A calender? hmmm probably because that might just be the easiest way to go.. or maybe a quick easy scrapbook. I have to see what I decide to do.

Anyway off I go to see what else I can get done. Who knows maybe even a few more workshops.. good times!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your thoughts and ideas for me and others. There is always things we can learn from each other. I ask that you be considerate of others when commenting. Unkind remarks are subject to be removed at my discretion.