Pages

Monday, October 25, 2010

I won something - So exciting!

Well I've entered some odd # of contests on blogs for quilters hoping to win some fabric somewhere along the line. Well that dream came true when I saw that I had an email in my inbox this morning from Jera. She has a blog called Quilting In the Rain and has some fun projects posted on there as well. A little while ago when I found her blog I saw that she was having a give-away for some fabric. So I decided to enter and see what would happen. Never expecting to win something, but I did! I came in second place so that means I don't get to choose which jelly roll I want but hey at least I get something LOL :) Now I wait till she has time to mail it out to me! Eeek :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your thoughts and ideas for me and others. There is always things we can learn from each other. I ask that you be considerate of others when commenting. Unkind remarks are subject to be removed at my discretion.