Pages

Monday, October 25, 2010

Another event on my Calender...

So, today I decided that after talking to my upline, Julie last Friday that I would see what I could find out about Craft Bazaars. The interesting thing was that when I got an email in my inbox today from a Pampered Chef Rep. I decided to email her and ask her what she knew aka if she knew of any events. Well no sooner did I send her that email and I got a phone call within seconds from her. She gave me some helpful tips of where to start. So I looked on Craigslist and found two, of course they both happen to be on the same day which was really to bad, but it is what it is. Then it came down to making a decision, I decided to go with the one in Kennewick and see what happens from there. So another day booked on my calender, so now November 13th is taken as well! YAY :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your thoughts and ideas for me and others. There is always things we can learn from each other. I ask that you be considerate of others when commenting. Unkind remarks are subject to be removed at my discretion.