Pages

Thursday, October 07, 2010

Taking a Leap

Well tonight was the night that I decided to take a leap and hope that everything works out! Recently I decided that building my Stampin' Up! business was something that I seriously wanted to pursue, when I got an email about the Recruit Crew. Tonight was another step on the journey.. I started my U.S. Stampin' Up! website: http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/alisescreativity/ (there is also a link to your right). Unfortunately for my Canadian friends you can't order through this site.. but you can always go online to: http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx and select me (Alise Van de Bruinhorst) as your demonstrator.

If you have any questions feel free to ask, and I will be more than happy to (try) answer them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your thoughts and ideas for me and others. There is always things we can learn from each other. I ask that you be considerate of others when commenting. Unkind remarks are subject to be removed at my discretion.