Pages

Friday, October 22, 2010

Regional After Effects

Well like any typical event that SU! puts on, or has something to do with SU! I come home super duper excited and hyped about everything! Today is no different, after a day filled with lots of fun, and hanging out with friends I've come home with lots of new ideas of different ways to incoorperate booking statements, recruit statements, and even a different way to do a workshop. Anyway, I'm not going to go into detail tonight, because I'm super tired right now and need to shower and head to bed. Needless to say I didn't sleep very great last night which is a sad day for me LOL :) Anyway we had the lite-rail track right outside of our room which causes a ton of noise so very little sleep for me, so now I'm happy to be home, and even more happy for my own bed.

I have some pictures and fun stories to share but that is going to have to wait.... and a hint, a picture with a V.I.P who we SU! people all LOVE because she is so amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your thoughts and ideas for me and others. There is always things we can learn from each other. I ask that you be considerate of others when commenting. Unkind remarks are subject to be removed at my discretion.