Pages

Monday, November 29, 2010

Christmas Card - 2010

Well obviously I'm pretty excited about this otherwise I wouldn't be posting about it! LOL :) Anyway I used Stampin' Up!'s, My Digital Studio, once again, to design our Christmas card. I didn't have a lot of great pictures to choose from, but managed to find one that I liked and we looked nice on, so off to designing the card I went. I came up with one but it seemed to be missing something, so I asked my FIL what he though, he gave me a different idea which I took and tada.... Here is the end result minus full names etc :)

So for those of you who are getting one, well I guess you have now seen what you are getting. Also for those of you who like having fun designing cards, scrapbooking etc. Stampin' Up!s Digital program is currently 50% off, until tomorrow so HURRY and order your program! If you have any questions feel free to give me a shout!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your thoughts and ideas for me and others. There is always things we can learn from each other. I ask that you be considerate of others when commenting. Unkind remarks are subject to be removed at my discretion.