Pages

Thursday, November 11, 2010

How I hate this weather!

All I can say is when we hit winter here I sure know! Fog, fog, and more fog.. ugh miserable kind of weather! I remember doing/saying this last year too.. I honestly think that sometimes snow would be better than fog, or I know it is! haha :) Oh well what can I say, I'll survive even though I really dislike this all!

I do think it is time to haul out my winter decor though, because this weather is definitely giving me the itch to do so, and that fact that all the stores are starting to get out all the winter products isn't helping me either. I'm just going to have to find the tote that I put it in for storage first! So... off I go to do something better than looking at the weather outside! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your thoughts and ideas for me and others. There is always things we can learn from each other. I ask that you be considerate of others when commenting. Unkind remarks are subject to be removed at my discretion.