Pages

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Aprons

Well I've spent the last few days sewing up a storm.. I have had several aprons almost ready to go for a while. Two were almost ready to go.. I had to sew the last few small details onto them. Then I also had another one that was all ready to be sewn together (technically I have another one like that).. anyway so finally a few days ago I decided that enough was enough, I needed to get some more sewn for my etsy shop, and finish one for an order that I had. It is amazing what some motivation can do to get projects done!

Anyway so head on over to my store and check them out, better yet they need a home :)

Once I got the aprons done I decided to get going on some of my other sewing projects so right now I'm working on finishing my tablecloth's hem, which was another one of those projects that I kept putting off for not good reason. Anyway I have that all ironed and now I just need to sew the hem in, and top stitch the centre seams so off I go to get that done tonight yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your thoughts and ideas for me and others. There is always things we can learn from each other. I ask that you be considerate of others when commenting. Unkind remarks are subject to be removed at my discretion.