Pages

Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Cards - Based on my Inspiration

Well I finally got around to making a few more cards using the inspiration that I used a little while ago. Anyway so these cards are no longer one layer cards but they give some ideas of how to use the inspiration for the one layer card and give them a little extra pizzaz! So here they are:
As you can see the first card on the top left is the first card I made using the inspiration. From there I came up with a few more. Simple.. and then one so that you can up-sell the punches that SU carries. So fun, quick and easy that who wouldn't want to make cards to give to their friends now!!

Oh and of course I can't forget this.. but you know those fantastic new pearls that SU! now carries? Well each card has one of them on there as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your thoughts and ideas for me and others. There is always things we can learn from each other. I ask that you be considerate of others when commenting. Unkind remarks are subject to be removed at my discretion.