Pages

Monday, November 15, 2010

Inspiration

Well I just realized that I haven't posted in a few days, which I guess is O.K.! LOL :) Anyway last week Saturday I got up bright and early, at 5:45 and was out of the door by 6:45 for a "bazaar" or a "craft fair". Anyway needless to say being up that early makes for a super long day, but on the bright side I spent it doing my favorite thing.. spreading the word about Stampin' Up! and working on building my business.

While I was there I was inspired by something that another vendor had hanging in her booth. Since I haven't found a tutorial for what I saw I can't show you my inspiration... and I'm not going to tell you what it was until I've had a chance to sit down and make one based on what I have found online! :) ::top secret:: haha

As for what I've been up to today? Well I've been searching online on Craigslist for more bazaars since I need to get more leads so I can build my business. I happened to find one for this week Saturday from 10-8 so that is going to make for a really long day but I'm hoping that it all works out in the end. After I did that I went over to Tiffanie's house to finalize her workshop, and get my massage :) This afternoon I have also spent some time working on creating cards since I decided that I am going to be taking several items along to sell at my booth so that I have something else to help cover the cost, and hopefully get a few more people to stop by rather than just running by like they are scared of SU! ;)

.. that all being said enough has been done for the day and I'm so ready for bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your thoughts and ideas for me and others. There is always things we can learn from each other. I ask that you be considerate of others when commenting. Unkind remarks are subject to be removed at my discretion.