Pages

Thursday, November 11, 2010

New Toy...

I'm actually pretty excited, because today I offically bought my first new toy for "kids" namely younger siblings and other children who come over to play. I found Puzzibits Puzzibits Megamix 1250pc. Set (144240)I didn't buy them from just any ordinary place online though.. I bought them through Totsy and got a special discount... so instead of paying more I paid less and actually got this tote full for $27. So next time I have some kids over that are old enough to play.. I can actually say that I finally bought them something to play with, and since I've never really seen it before, that should make their day great as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your thoughts and ideas for me and others. There is always things we can learn from each other. I ask that you be considerate of others when commenting. Unkind remarks are subject to be removed at my discretion.