Pages

Monday, November 29, 2010

Lists

Well I have decided that it is high time for a to do list, once again! I find that I start doing pretty great without a list for a while after I make one and complete several items on it, but then it slowly starts to peter-out again, much to my dismay!

Anyway enough of all this sitting around trying to decide what needs to be done next and then not doing a whole lot of anything, because I can't decide, or I decide that I really don't feel like doing what needs to be done, so there I sit bored stiff on my couch for days! So lists here I come once again!

1. Scrapbook
2. Mail out Christmas Cards
3. Mail out Stampin' Up! items for customers
4. Mail out Nestie Gifts
5. Find a gift for exchange on Saturday
6. Sew aprons
7. Sew Nursing Cover-ups(for gifts), and to sell on Etsy
8. Finish Crochetting Hat
9. Finish current Quilt
10. Go take some fun winter pictures, before the snow disappears (which it shouldn't if it stays coldish like it is now)
11. Get family calender designed/printed!
12. Make Croquetten! yummy, I'm already craving them! LOL :)

That is all I can think of right now so I figure that is a pretty good start of things that need doing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your thoughts and ideas for me and others. There is always things we can learn from each other. I ask that you be considerate of others when commenting. Unkind remarks are subject to be removed at my discretion.