Pages

Saturday, November 06, 2010

Workshop #1

Well last night I had my first SU! workshop as a U.S. demonstrator, and to say the least good times! I was slightly nervous about doing a workshop again, since it has been a long time since I've had to sit and do an official one. Probably getting close to 2 years ago... classes are different, and doing it with the church ladies for a fundraiser isn't the same because you don't expect to have to try make sales while doing that.  In the end, I had a great time even though panic hit about an hour before I had to leave for Tiffanie's house. I got everything done that needed to be done, and had a great time sharing and stamping with the ladies. One of her friends also tentatively booked a workshop for January which has me really excited, since she wants to do a valentines related one.. eek :)

Anyway, last night I demonstrated 3 projects plus the make 'n take for them, and I decided to share them with you all but the scrapbook page since I only did one of those. So for you, a card, a 3-D project, and the make 'n take which was another card.

Here they are:

I used the Candy Wrapper Die for the project below..


This was their make 'n take..


So there you go :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your thoughts and ideas for me and others. There is always things we can learn from each other. I ask that you be considerate of others when commenting. Unkind remarks are subject to be removed at my discretion.