Pages

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Yogurt making

Yogurt is always in our fridge. I'm not sure how we would survive without having it in the house. One problem, any of the fruit flavoured yogurts that I've found here, without paying an arm and a leg for it, all have way more sugar in them than I want! So a while ago I came across this blog: http://stephanieodea.com/ and she had a recipe for slow cooker yogurt!

Now my mom has made her own yogurt off an on through out the years so I'm not unfamiliar with the concept of the yogurt making process. I just haven't done it now that we've been married. Time to bite the bullet don't ya think?!? So I decided that today was the day! Right now I've got the milk warming up in my slow cooker, I can't wait to see how it turns out! :)

Anyway for those of you who are interested the link is below, so you can try it yourself if you so happen to have the desire too!

http://crockpot365.blogspot.com/2008/10/you-can-make-yogurt-in-your-crockpot.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your thoughts and ideas for me and others. There is always things we can learn from each other. I ask that you be considerate of others when commenting. Unkind remarks are subject to be removed at my discretion.