Pages

Monday, July 18, 2011

Convention '11 Goodies!

So obviously I came home with some fun goodies that I got, and some that I bought in Memento Mall. I also won something from Prize Patrol. So more than enough fun things came home with me :D

Here are some pictures of them.
Here is my table full of my "fun" stuff :)


Classes, stamp sets, MDS DVD, Make & Takes, Memento Mall... hmm what else, oh and my Prize Patrol stamp set the Doily!! eeek


Here is my +One class stuff, I did the Village of Cuteness and as you can see my houses aren't done yet. I did what I had to there and left the rest to finish at home.


Memento Mall items: I got two tops which aren't in the picture here, and then a set of pens, the DSP sampler, a garbage can, the Workshop Wow DVD, 2 sets of Workshop Pocket boards, Ribbon samplers, a Snail leash, and the SU! Logo sign to hang up when I do bazaars etc.  So definitely lots of fun stuff!!


Here are most of the stamp sets I came home with.  One of them was a demonstrator/convention exculsive one which was really exciting. We could earn this one by attending all our classes and having more than 5 stickers in our book! Whooot!

All in all, Convention was awesome and I am so happy that I could go this year! :)

I almost forgot.. but one more thing from Memento Mall... :)


Doesn't my laptop look wonderful now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your thoughts and ideas for me and others. There is always things we can learn from each other. I ask that you be considerate of others when commenting. Unkind remarks are subject to be removed at my discretion.