Pages

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Cards

Well, after I got back from convention, between swaps that I saw and demo's I was feeling really inspired. This worked out great seeing that I needed to make some cards.. two birthday ones, and an anniversary one. So I know I mentioned yesterday that I would post later with some fun ideas so here they are!




If you haven't noticed, check out the "bling" on all the cards! I got the Basic Rhinestone Jewels with one of my projects at Convention and have fallen completely in love with them, as you can probably tell. Most of the stamps that I used are new, other than the Happiness Always. That is the one I need to tell you a secret about and you won't like me for it, but it is a retired one! :( I was sad when that set retired because I loved it.. either way now I'm on a hunt for a new favorite sentiment stamp set!

Well enjoy your day, and check back later for some more card ideas. I still need to make my hubby one for our 2nd anniversary, which now I'm offically 5 days late for lol. As well as a Get Well card for a family member! So off I go :)

2 comments:

  1. I like the first card! I love the colors you used. I wasn't sure if I was a fan of this set, but after seeing all the samples at Convention it's growing on me!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked how "simple the card was, and I had just finished making my Convention make & takes that day so it was super easy to duplicate it in different colors and make it just a tad different by not adding the ribbon, and tearing the edge of the paper! Glad you liked it!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave your thoughts and ideas for me and others. There is always things we can learn from each other. I ask that you be considerate of others when commenting. Unkind remarks are subject to be removed at my discretion.