Pages

Tuesday, July 05, 2011

Digital Scrapbooking!

So I was one of these people who was determined I wasn't going to give in to the digital craze! Well... a few years later when Stampin' Up! came out with their very own digital program, how could I NOT give in and try it out! :) Now I'm not sure how much further down the road we are, but at least over a year, and I'm absolutely in love!  I love the fact that I can take it with me everywhere I go and work on it whenever I have a quick minute. Definitely a lot easier than traditional scrapbooking, that being said I still do traditional but for my yearly books I've decided that I'm going to go digital and for special occasions, like our wedding etc. I'm doing traditional. Anyway here is a few pages that I've finished in this past week that I wanted to share with you!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your thoughts and ideas for me and others. There is always things we can learn from each other. I ask that you be considerate of others when commenting. Unkind remarks are subject to be removed at my discretion.