Pages

Monday, July 11, 2011

A day should have more hours!

When I'm prepping for a big event, namely going to Stampin' Up!s Convention for demonstrators a day should consist of way more hours so I have countless hours to prep! Right now I'm feeling slightly stressed, not too bad yet though so I'm waiting for the full "freak-out" stress moment to hit me yet!  Either way I'm super excited and can't wait to see what fun surprises SU! has for us this time!

I've got a fabric swap I'm participating in that I need to finish my projects for, and then I need to finish some more card fronts just for general swapping! So far I've got about 40 cards made, not nearly enough! Anyway and then I still need to pack! So off I go... If I've got time while I'm at Convention I'll try posting some updates but I'm not promising anything, because they have got events planned for us pretty much for every evening!

I'm so pumped! I can't wait to be sitting on that plane going to SLC!!! in the mean time I need to run so I hope you all have a marvelous day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your thoughts and ideas for me and others. There is always things we can learn from each other. I ask that you be considerate of others when commenting. Unkind remarks are subject to be removed at my discretion.