Pages

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

My +One

So Stampin' Up! has challenged all of us as demonstrator's to add at least one extra/new thing to our business'. This could be a class, club, doing a workshop etc. Challenges & Goals always seem to work well for me because it gives me something to work towards. The +One is no different, ever since SU! announced this I've been working on this and have been trying to come up with something that would work for me. Recently, I decided that I had had enough of procastinating and was going to put my plan into action. A lot of that actually had to do with going to Convention and coming home inspired to share SU! with everyone I talk to!

So I'm sure many of you are wondering what my + One is.... I'm happy to say that I'm super excited to now be offering a Stamper 10 group here in the US, where I live! This is something that has been a while in coming and I've been working hard to get to this point, but finally I decided that I could do it!! Oh, I have no problem leading the class, it was more a matter of having met enough people to be able to offer it! If this happens to be something you are interested in contact me today and I will be more than happy to have you join us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your thoughts and ideas for me and others. There is always things we can learn from each other. I ask that you be considerate of others when commenting. Unkind remarks are subject to be removed at my discretion.