Pages

Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Wow!

I can't believe that it's November already! After our quick visit to Alberta time seems to have gone even faster. Probably because I've been keeping so busy with sewing! Today I got one more car seat cover done.. 3 more to go! Once that's done I've still got some more to do so I can't even say that I'm close to being done, but it still feels good to get another one done! 

One thing that we forgot in Alberta after our last trip was a gorgeous flower arrangement that I had my Oma make for me. I was really sad, but at least this time I made a list of what not to forget at my moms and so we took it along. Now it's nicely hanging on my wall in my living room where we can enjoy it every day!


I'll be back tomorrow with an update on baby, since I have a Dr's appointment in the morning. As well as hopefully getting some more cards - stamping posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your thoughts and ideas for me and others. There is always things we can learn from each other. I ask that you be considerate of others when commenting. Unkind remarks are subject to be removed at my discretion.